Friday, March 21, 2008

Things picking up again


Sold two books to the same customer this week, sold a children's book (Judy and the Volcano) I've had on my shelves for some time - even though it's an excellent book - and finally, today, sold a book to a customer in Australia. Not sure if that's a first - suspect it might be - but it's all good. And the Aussie customer was as keen as mustard to get on with dealing with the sale. She's already paid me by paypal (another first, since Trade Me doesn't normally deal with paypal), and the book will be off to her tomorrow. Being Easter weekend, it's going to take a while to get out of the country, but at least it's moving.
I'm still debating how I can use this site for more than just noting what's happening. In due course I'd like to upgrade it so that it'll become active as a sales site. Whether I can do that with a blog site or not is another question; I might have to go to a 'real' site!

No comments: